Niki retired in September 2020.
Niki Bryn, APRN, DCNP is an Adult Nurse Practitioner with 35+ years experience in an Advanced Nursing role, 15 years specializing in Dermatology and 12+ years practicing locally in the Seacoast area. She completed her fellowship training in dermatology at the Harvard Affiliate Lahey Clinic and is double board certified as a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner and as a Adult and Geronotological Nurse Practitioner. Niki has held leadership roles in the Dermatology Nurses Association and served on numerous regional and national committees including Executive Council of the Nurse Practitioner Society of the DNA. Recent publications include a chapter, Non-melanoma Skin Cancer, in Site Specific Cancer Series, Skin Cancers published by the Oncology Nurses Association.
Niki also lectures regularly for the nationally renowned Maui Derm organization, sharing her expertise and clinical knowledge with NP/PA audiences on the use of Biologic medicines in the treatment of psoriasis.
Accreditations & Certifications:
- Dermatology Nurses Association and the N.P. Society
- New England Dermatological Society
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer, co-authored chapter in Skin Cancer: Site Specific Cancer Series, Oncology Nursing Society, 2009.
- Bryn, N. Disorders of Hair and Nails, chapter in “Dermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians.” Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer, 2015.
Niki’s special interests include skin cancer and psoriasis. She is dedicated to providing excellent patient care to her patients in the Seacoast and surrounding areas.