Alaina Iannazzi, PA-C
Alaina Iannazzi, PA-C, is a Certified Physician Assistant with over six years of experience in Emergency Medicine as well as dermatology. Directly after graduation from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences she completed an Emergency Medicine Fellowship at Rhode Island Hospital with Brown University. She then went on the spend over four years in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. She has always had a true passion for Dermatology and transitioned her primary focus to dermatology. Alaina sees both adult and pediatric patients and also has an interest in a variety of cosmetic procedures.
Accreditations & Certifications:
- MAPA (Massachusetts Association of Physician Assistants)
- AAPA ( American Associate of Physician Assistants)
- SDPA ( Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants)
- SEMPA (Society of Emergency Physician Assistants)
- NHSPA (New Hampshire Society of Physician Assistants)
- Emergency Medicine CAQ Review for Physician Assistant (multiple PA’s from Brigham and Women’s Hospital collaborated to make this book; Iannazzi was responsible for two chapters)
Exercising (running, pick up soccer). Spending time with family. She and her husband grew up one town from each other in the Boston suburbs. They moved back to the area and live there near their large families.