Jane Tallent, APRN, DCNP is an Adult Nurse Practitioner with 30+ years experience in an Advanced Nursing role, 10 years specializing in dermatology. She completed her fellowship training in dermatology at the Harvard Affiliate Lahey Clinic and is board certified in Adult Medicine. Jane is one of the few dedicated NPs in the country to be certified by the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification Board (DNPCB). In addition to a rigorous certification examination, a minimum of 3,000 hours in dermatology practice are required to become a Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner (DCNP). We are proud to say that Jane is one of only a handful of DCNPs in the state of New Hampshire!
Jane has been practicing dermatology in the Boston and North Shore areas at Harvard Medical Associates prior to coming to our practice. Prior to her fellowship, she was working in Internal Medicine at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and in a private practice in Newburyport, Massachusetts.
Accreditations & Certifications
- Dermatology Nurses Association and the N.P. Society
- Massachusetts Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Diplomate, Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification Board
- Tallent, J Papulosquamous Disorders. Chapter in “Dermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians.” Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer, 2015.
Jane is passionate about caring for populations at risk and has been traveling worldwide to donate her time to people in need of medical care. Her most recent trips have been to Haiti, Honduras and Africa.