It's app time again... always on the hunt for fun apps that relate to the skin. Found one created by Wolfram research... Wolfram sun exposure app.
The Wolfram Sun Exposure Reference App is your ultimate beach essential this summer and all year! It calculates how long your skin can be exposed to the Sun without burning based on your skin type, location, time, and the level of Sun protection factor (SPF) you might be using. You can also compute a UV forecast for your location, along with a sun protection advisory. Bonus features include sunrise and sunset time, current Sun position, and weather forecast.
The personalized results show you:
- How long you can stay in the Sun before you’re likely to burn based on the factors you reported
- Results automatically computed for your current location along with an option to enter any location, worldwide
- A Sun protection advisory recommending an SPF level
- A UV forecast for your location
- Information on the UV levels for a five-day period that includes the past 24 hours
- A UV index forecast map that you can manipulate by date and time
If your desired appointment type or preferred provider is unavailable online, kindly call (978) 525-0100 for Peabody, MA and (603) 742-5556 for all New Hampshire locations. Alternatively please feel free to send us your request via the patient portal, or via email at email@example.com
*For medical dermatology appointments in MA please dial (978) 525-0100 or fill out the appointment request form above.