Stephen Moyer, DO, FAAD
Stephen Moyer, DO, FAAD has been board certified in dermatology for over 15 years. His interest in dermatology was kindled during a dermatology rotation in medical school. He earned his D.O. from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 and completed a residency in dermatology in 2002 at the Medical University of South Carolina. Following his residency, Dr. Moyer went on to practice dermatology at Hartford Dermatology Associates (from 2002-2008 – where he was bestowed with the “Top Docs” honor), Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (from 2008 to 2013), and most recently at Elliot Dermatology prior to coming to Dermatology & Skin Health in 2017.
Dr. Moyer has an interest in adult and pediatric, as well as surgical dermatology.
Accreditations & Certifications:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Moyer, SD. Presentation. “Dermatologic Terminology and Common Conditions” DH Grand Rounds, Nashua NH (2009)
- Moyer, SD. Presentation. “Skin Cancer“
DH National Women’s Exposition, Nashua NH (2009)
- Teaching Rounds
Hartford Hospital Medicine Clinic (2002-2007)
- Moyer, SD. Presentation. “Common Dermatologic Conditions” Hartford CT (2005)
- Moyer, SD. Presentation. “Dermatologic Emergencies” Hartford CT (2003)
- Maize, JC. Moyer SD. Poster Presentation “A Comparison of PUVA and Topical Nitrogen Mustard in Stage I CTCL.”
AAD Meeting 2001
- AV Coordinator/Photographer for Southeastern Consortium Meeting Charleston SC 2001
When away from the practice, Stephen enjoys digital photography, grilling/cooking, fly-fishing, kayaking, hiking, and woodworking.